Thought for Today: Repentance still important

The death of my daughter's father brought several thoughts into the forefront of my mind. It's hard to believe that twenty-five years ago we were welcoming our child. It seems odd that he left this earth so soon. We spent those same twenty-five years seeing as little of each other as we could. It became apparent that the only thing we wanted to have in common was our love for our daughter. The thought I struggled with the most was his soul. In the time we spent growing apart, I spent that time growing closer to God. I wrote the book Repent: And Give God the Respect He Deserves because many people think that they may have plenty time to do everything but build a relationship with God. Therefore I wanted to reiterate the importance of repentance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thought for Today: Reservations are required

Thought for today: The missing leader

Thought for today: Jesus Loves Us