Thought for Today: Dreams,Messages, Omens

This was a week full of them. Three days this week I was walking and saw two different dead birds on the ground in front of the office where I worked. They made me feel weird; because, I remembered running into a bird with my car shortly before marrying my husband. I always felt animals in some way connected to divine messages to which we should pay attention. I'm not sure why this is; it's not so much the animal more than the feeling that God is trying to tell us something. It gets easy to shut God out when we get too busy to hear directly from him. Because of this, I believe he sends us messages in other ways. Next was a dream I had. I dreamed that I placed my hand on the cage of a wild animal at something like a zoo. The animal was quick to attack, grabbing my finger. I struggled to get away and finally, I did. There was some pain from the attack. When I woke up, I thought it was a strange dream. However, the next day, my co-worker mentioned he put his finger inside the cage of a wild boar to pet it and the wild boar bit his finger. He said he went to two separate hospitals and they told him he'd lose the fingertip and his nail wouldn't grow back. But he said he was happy that he escaped with his life. Later on, he mentioned his fingernail grew back and the tip of his finger healed. I told him about my dream and how uncanny it was that his story was similar to my dream. He said well I had a live manifestation of your dream. Then, years ago my goal was to interject good in the world. As I felt words have power. So I would find ways of saying good things to people like "Bless your heart", "Bless you", also Bible verses when appropriate. However, lately, I learned that culture has turned Bless your heart into an offense and has taken on a negative connotation. Lastly, This week the stock market took a significant dip. Nothing special about that; just curious that it happened as well. Praying for clarity in all this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thought for Today: Reservations are required

Thought for today: The missing leader

Thought for today: Jesus Loves Us