Thought for today: The missing leader

Since the conversations about racism, hateful actions and disrespect are now open. Can I ask the rap culture when will you stop the disrespect and hateful language in your music, especially, towards black women? If you can't be respectful to your own people; how do you expect it of others? Maybe try holding others to the same standards for which you hold yourselves? Maybe God will give you more leadership responsibility when you start showing up as leaders. Stop calling, treating, and responding to us as if we are there for your sexual gratification. I refuse, and now I no longer am attracted to you. I have a desire and a need for someone who will help me get into heaven.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thought for Today: Reservations are required

Thought for today: Jesus Loves Us